Hi,

I see, then the important question for me is if the problem exists on the
release/master code or just on your branches. Of course we can hardly give any
advice for custom builds and without any code. In general, you should debug in
HeapKeyedStateBackend lines lines 774-776 (the write part) and check against
472-474 (the read part). What happens there is very straight forward: remember
the offset of the output stream, write the key-group. The read part the seeks
to the remembered offset and reads the key-group. They must match.

Best,
Stefan