Hi Gyula and Jeff,

I think at the moment it is not possible to define a port range for the
REST client. Maybe we should add something similar to the
RestOptions#BIND_ADDRESS, namely introducing a RestOptions#BIND_PORT which
can define a port range for the binding port. RestOptions#PORT will only be
considered on the client side to learn where to connect to. I've created a
corresponding JIRA issue to add this feature [1].

Cheers,
Till