Hello,

This is a very n00b question. Can we run a flink job (for example
wordcount) using "java -jar <jar_file_name>" in standalone mode. I usually
see examples using   "$FLINK_HOME/bin/flink run  <jar_file_name>". If yes
can someone please point me to an example.

Regards,
Krishna

--
Standorte in Stuttgart und Berlin <http://www.zoi.de/#kontakt> · Zoi
TechCon GmbH · Quellenstr. 7 · 70376 Stuttgart · Geschäftsführer: Benjamin