Hi Krishna,

yes this should work given that you included all dependencies that are marked as "provided" in a Flink example project. In general, when you develop a Flink application, you can can simply press the run button in your IDE. This will start a mini cluster locally for debugging purposes.

However, if your goal is just to run Flink as a standalone application. You can stil use `./start-cluster.sh` and `/flink run`. By default the start cluster script starts a single task manager with one slot for a standalone mode.

Regards,
Timo