Hi,

You can use the YARN client to list all applications on your YARN cluster:

    yarn application -list

If this does not show any running applications, the Flink cluster must have
somehow terminated. If you have YARN's log aggregation enabled, you should
be
able to view the Flink logs by running:

    yarn logs -applicationId <YOUR_APP_ID>

Best,