Hey Gary, thanks for reaching out.

Executing "yarn application -list" does not return my flink cluster so I assume
like in my initial post that the application must be terminated. My config when
I ran the job did not have log aggregation enabled and that might be why when I
try to look at the logs via "yarn logs -applicationId <YOUR_APP_ID>", I get
back nothing:
    (e.g. Unable to get ApplicationState. Attempting to fetch logs directly
from the filesystem.
    /tmp/logs/si022833/logs/application_1545041832015_73428 does not exist.)

(My previous reply was formatted incorrectly so I am replying back with proper
formatting. Apologies for the mistake)