There are we issues with 1.7.1 "job as a cluster" set up that I need
guidance on

1. In HA set up, the TMs are not able to resolve the job manager's random
port through the jobmanager.rpc.port
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/config.html#jobmanager-rpc-port>
setting.  The setting does work in  the  non HA mode ( The containerPort
/TCP with the same port facilitates that ), but then we loose the  job if
the JM was to reboot. This is a high priority for us and I am sure there is
a work around but I rather ask the experts.

2. The metrics on JM are not visible possibly due to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-11127 . It is an open issue and
both a service per TM and stateful set approach appear non production ready
(not scalable and kludgey ). Do you have a time line when these will be
resolved.

Thanks.

Vishal