UseCase:- We have kafka consumer to read messages(json ) then it applies to
flatmap  for transformation based on the rules ( rules are complex ) and
convert it to pojo .
We want to verify the record(pojo) is valid by checking field by field of
that record .if record is invalid due to transformation rules  then move to
error topic otherwise send to DB.

I thought of Implementing like adding another consumer to read json
message  and compare json message attributes with transformed record
attributes .

Hence I need to join/coprocess these two streams to validate then decide
whether persist to db or sending to error topic.

--

Regards,
Selvaraj C