I think there is misunderstanding . I want to compare raw json and
transformed record .
Hence I need two consumer and merge the stream for comparison.
I have  pipeline defined . pipeline does source(kafka)
,transformation,dedup and persisting to DB .
[image: image.png]

Before reaching to DB task lots of transformation is applied on the
pipeline  Therefore want to validate the record with raw json message which
is available in kafka  with the transformed record.

Hence I want to know How to do that in flink.