Hi Sergey,

the rationale why we are using a K8s job instead of a deployment is that a
Flink job cluster should terminate after it has successfully executed the
Flink job. This is unlike a session cluster which should run forever and
for which a K8s deployment would be better suited.

If in your use case a K8s deployment would better work, then I would
suggest to change the `job-cluster-job.yaml` accordingly.

Cheers,
Till