Is the rationale of using a jobID 000000* also roughly the same. As in a
Flink job cluster is a single job and thus a single job id suffices ?  I am
more wondering about the case when we are doing a compatible changes to a
job and want to resume ( given we are in HA mode and thus have a
chroot/subcontext on ZK for the job cluster ) ,  it would make no sense to
give a brand new job id ?