Awesome! Thanks a lot for looking into this Becket! The VMs hosted by Infra
look suitable.

@Shaoxuan: There is actually already a static page. It used to be linked,
but has been removed from the navigation bar for some reason. This is the
page: https://flink.apache.org/ecosystem.html
We could update the page and add it back to the navigation bar for the
coming weeks. What do you think?

I would actually like to push for a dynamic page right away.

I know it's kind of a bold move, but how do you feel about sending the
owners of spark-packages.org a short note, if they are interested in
sharing the source? We could maintain the code together in a public repo.
If they are not interested in sharing, or we decide not to ask in the first
place, I'm happy to write down a short description of the requirements,
maybe some mockups. We could then see if we find somebody here in the
community who's willing to implement it.
Given the number of people who are eager to contribute, I believe we will
be able to find somebody pretty soon.