Thank you for reaching out to Infra and the ember client.
When I first saw the Ember repository, I thought it is the whole thing
(frontend and backend), but while testing it, I realized it is "only" the
frontend. I'm not sure if it makes sense to adjust the Ember observer
client, or just write a simple UI from scratch.
I have a very capable and motivated frontend developer who would be willing
to implement what I've mocked in my proposal.
In addition, I found somebody (Congxian Qiu) who seems to be eager to help
with this project for the backend:
https://github.com/rmetzger/flink-community-tools/issues/4

For Infra: I made the same experience when asking for more GitHub
permissions for "flinkbot": They didn't respond on their mailing list, only
on Jira.