Hi Mans,

I am not sure what you meant by "dynamically change the end-time of a
window. If you are referring to dynamically determines the firing time of
the window, then it fits into the description of session window [1]:
If you want to handle window end time dynamically, one way of which I can
think of is the dynamic gap, session window [1] approach. with which you
can specify the end-time of a window based on input elements. Provided that
you are maintaining a session window.
Another way to look at it is through the Flink-CEP library [2].

Thanks,
Rong

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/dev/stream/operators/windows.html#session-windows