Sounds great Fabian.

I was just trying to see if I can use higher level datastream apis.

I appreciate your advice and help.

Mans

    On Monday, April 29, 2019, 5:41:36 AM EDT, Fabian Hueske
<fhue...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Mans,
I don't know if that would work or not. Would need to dig into the source code
for that.

TBH, I would recommend to check if you can implement the logic using a
(Keyed-)ProcessFunction.IMO, process functions are a lot easier to reason about
than Flink's windowing framework.
You can manage state and timer all by yourself and make sure everything is
properly cleaned up.

Best,Fabian