Hey all,

quick update on this project: The frontend and backend code have been put
together into this repository: https://github.com/sorahn/flink-ecosystem
We also just agreed on an API specification, and will now work on finishing
the backend.

It will probably take a few more weeks for this to finish, but we are
making progress :)

Best,
Robert