Hi Anil,

We have a presentation[1] that briefly discuss the higher level of the
approach (via watchdog) in FlinkForward 2018.

We are also restructuring the approach of our open-source AthenaX:
Right now our internal implementation has diverged from the open-source for
too long, it has been a problem for us to merged back to open-source
upstream. So we are likely to create a new modularized version of AthenaX
in the future.

Thanks for the interested, and please stay tune for our next release.

Best,
Rong

[1]
https://www.ververica.com/flink-forward/resources/building-flink-as-a-service-platform-at-uber