Ah, sorry for misunderstanding.
So what you are asking is that why we need "--classpath"? I'm not sure what
the original author think of it. I guess the listed below might be
considered.
1. Avoid duplicated deploying. If some common jars are deployed in advance
to each node of cluster, the jobs depend on these jars could avoid
deploying one by one.
2. Support NFS which is mentioned in option description of "--classpath".

Abdul Qadeer <quadeer....@gmail.com> 于2019年6月18日周二 上午11:45写道: