Hi Abdul,

as Biao said the `--classpath` option should only be used if you want to
make dependencies available which are not included in the submitted user
code jar. E.g. if you have installed a large library which is too costly to
ship every time you submit a job. Usually, you would not need to specify
this option if you build an uber jar.

Cheers,
Till