It works well now with following codes:
——
TextInputFormat specFileFormat = new TextInputFormat(new Path(specFile));
specFileFormat.setFilesFilter(FilePathFilter.createDefaultFilter());
DataStream<String> specificationFileStream = env
        .readFile(specFileFormat, specFile,
FileProcessingMode.PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY, 100L, BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO)
——

Thanks.