Hi Cam,

Zili is correct.
Each shared slot can at most host one instance of each different
task(JobVertex). So you will have at most 13 tasks in each slot.
As shown in
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/concepts/runtime.html#task-slots-and-resources
.

To specify its parallelism individually, you can invoke setParallelism on
each operator.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

Zili Chen <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月12日周一 下午8:00写道: