Hi Oytun,

Sorry but TBH such support will probably not be added in the foreseeable
future due to lack of committer bandwidth (not only support queryable
broadcast state but all about QueryableState module) as pointed out in
other threads [1] [2].

However, I think you could open a JIRA for this so when things changed it
could be taken care of. Thanks.

[1] https://s.apache.org/MaOl
[2] https://s.apache.org/r8k8a

Best Regards,