Hi Yu,

Excuse my late reply... We simply want Flink to be our centralized stream
analysis platform, where we 1) consume data, 2) generate analysis, 3)
present analysis. I honestly don't want "stream analysis" to spill out to
other components in our ecosystem (e.g., sinking insights into a DB-like
place).

So the case for QS for us is centralization of input, output, presentation.
State Processor API for instance also counts as a presentation tool for us
(on top of migration tool).

This kind of all-in-one (in, out, ui) packaging helps with small teams.

---
Oytun Tez

*M O T A W O R D*
The World's Fastest Human Translation Platform.
oy...@motaword.com — www.motaword.com