Connected Streams is one option. But may be an overkill in your scenario if
your CSV does not refresh. If your CSV is small enough (number of records
wise), you could parse it and load it into an object (serializable) and
pass it to the constructor of the operator where you will be streaming the
data.

If the CSV can be made available via a shared network folder (or S3 in case
of AWS) you could also read it in the open function (if you use Rich
versions of the operator).

The real problem I guess is how frequently does the CSV update. If you want
the updates to propagate in near real time (or on schedule) the option 1  (
parse in driver and send it via constructor does not work). Also in the
second option you need to be responsible for refreshing the file read from
the shared folder.

In that case use Connected Streams where the stream reading in the file
(the other stream reads the events) periodically re-reads the file and
sends it down the stream. The refresh interval is your tolerance of stale
data in the CSV.