Hi Amran,

Change the config option at runtime? No, Flink does not support this
feature currently.

However, for Flink on Yarn job cluster mode, you can specify different
config options for different jobs via program or flink-conf.yaml(copy a new
flink binary package then change config file).

Best,
Vino

amran dean <adfs54545...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月19日周二 上午5:53写道: