Hi Amran,
thanks a lot for your message.

I think this is a valid feature request. I've created a JIRA ticket to
track it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-14856 (this does not
mean this gets addressed immediately. However, there are currently quite
some improvements to the configuration system in Flink, as part of FLIP-59
and FLIP-81)

Best,
Robert