From: 杨光 <laolang...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 7:20 PM
To: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Scala case class TypeInformation and Serializer

Hi, I'm working on write a flink stream job with scala api , how should I find
out which class is serialied by flink type serializer and which is falled back
to generic Kryo serializer.
And if one class falls back to Kryo serializer, how can I make some  extend the
TypeInfo classes of Flink or some other customisations to improve performance.

below is some errors I got when I set disableGenericTypes,so I know if will
fall back to Kryo

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Generic
types have been disabled in the ExecutionConfig and type scala.Tuple2 is
treated as a generic type.
at
org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.GenericTypeInfo.createSerializer(GenericTypeInfo.java:86)
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.graph.StreamGraph.addOperator(StreamGraph.java:258)
at
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.graph.StreamGraphGenerator.transformOneInputTransform(StreamGraphGenerator.java:649)