Hello,

When using Flink on YARN in session mode, each Flink job client would
automatically know the YARN cluster to connect to. It says this somewhere
in the documentation.

So, I killed the Flink session cluster by simply killing the YARN
application using the "yarn kill" command. However, when starting a new
Flink session cluster and trying to submit Flink jobs to yarn-session,
Flink complains that the old cluster (it gave the port number and YARN
application ID) is not available.

It seems like the details of the old cluster were still stored somewhere in
Flink. So, I had to completely replace the Flink folder with a new one.

Does anyone know the proper way to kill a Flink+YARN session cluster to
completely remove it so that jobs will get submitted to a new Flink session
cluster?

Thanks,

Pankaj