Hi Pankaj,

When you start a session cluster with the bin/yarn-session.sh script,
Flink will create the cluster and then write a "Yarn Properties file"
named ".yarn-properties-YOUR_USER_NAME" in the directory:
either the one specified by the option "yarn.properties-file.location"
in the flink-conf.yaml or in your local
System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir"). This file will contain the
applicationId of the cluster and
it will be picked up by any future calls to `flink run`. Could you
check if this file exists and if it is updated every time you create a
cluster?

Thanks,
Kostas