Hi Navneeth,

Since the file still exists, this exception is very strange.

I want to ask, does it happen by accident or frequently?

Another concern is that since the 1.4 version is very far away, all
maintenance and response are not as timely as the recent versions. I
personally recommend upgrading as soon as possible.

I can ping @Piotr Nowojski <pi...@ververica.com>  and see if it is possible
to explain the cause of this problem.

Best,
Vino