Hi,

From the top of my head I don’t remember anything particular, however release
1.4.0 came with quite a lot of deep change which had it’s fair share number of
bugs, that were subsequently fixed in later releases.

Because 1.4.x tree is no longer supported I would strongly recommend to first
upgrade to a more recent Flink version. If that’s not possible, I would at
least upgrade to the latest release from 1.4.x tree (1.4.2).

Piotrek