Hello Flink Community,

I'm working on a HA setup of Flink 1.8.1 on AWS EMR and have some questions
about how Flink interacts with Zookeeper when one of the servers in the
quorum specified in flink-conf.yaml goes down and is replaced by a machine
with a new IP address.

Currently, I configure high-availability.zookeeper.quorum to be the IP
addresses of the 3 master nodes of the EMR cluster, as this is what AWS
does to enable a highly available YARN setup.

EMR master nodes may go down entirely and need to be replaced by a machine
with a different instance IP address. I will almost certainly need to
perform a rolling configuration update to account for this. But will I need
to restart flink for this to take effect? Is there a way to dynamically
reload these configs when they change?

Aaron