Hi Aaron,

I think it is not the responsibility of Flink. Flink uses zookeeper curator
to connect the zk server. If
multiple zk server are specified, it has an automatic retry mechanism.
However, your problem is ip address will change when the EMR instance
restarts. Currently, Flink
can not support dynamically loading configuration. One quick solution is to
use a static ip for EMR
master node[1].

Best,
Yang