Hi David,

In general, I don't think you can control all parallel subtasks of a
certain task run in the same JVM process with the current Flink.

If you job scale is very small, one thing you might try is to have only one
task manager in the Flink session cluster. You need to make sure the task
manager has enough cpu/memory resources and slots for running your job.

Thank you~

Xintong Song