Hi David,

Before with the both n and -s it was not the case.

What do you mean by before? At least in 1.8 "-s" could be used to specify
the
number of slots per TM.

how can I be sure that my Sink that uses this lib is in one JVM ?

Is it enough that no other parallel instance of your sink runs in the same
JVM? If that is the case, it is enough to start your your YARN session with:

    ./bin/yarn-session.sh -s 1 [...]

This will result in exactly one slot per TM. Note that a single slot may
still
hold several subtasks of the job (Slot Sharing) but never two parallel
instances of your sink [2]. You can also control Slot Sharing manually [3].

So, if I understand I have to keep this Flink release (1.9.2) ?

I don't see why 1.10.0 would not work for you.

Best,
Gary

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.8/ops/deployment/yarn_setup.html#start-a-session