From: Jark Wu
Date: 2020-03-09 19:25
To: wangl...@geekplus.com.cn
CC: user
Subject: Re: Kafka sink only support append mode?
Hi Lei,

Yes. Currently, Kafka sink only supports append mode. Other update mode (e.g.
upsert mode / retract mode) is on the agenda.
For now, you can customize a KafkaTableSink with implementing
UpsertStreamTableSink interface, where you will get a Tuple2<Boolean, Row>
records,
and the Boolean represents insert or delete operation. Then you can encode the
insert/delete operation into Kafka storage or just ignore the operations.

Best,
Jark

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 19:14, wangl...@geekplus.com.cn