Hi mates, for some reason, it's necessary to create a feedback look in my
streaming application.

The best choice to implement it was iterative stream, but at the moment of
job implementation (flink version is 1.6.1) it wasn't checkpointed.
So I decided to write this output into kafka.

As I see, there is no changes at this moment (from official docs)

> Please note that records in flight in the loop edges (and the state
changes associated with them) will be lost during failure.

Does the community have any plans to fix this behaviour ?

thx !