Hi Jiahui,

QueryConfig is deprecated and will be removed in the future, because it is
confusing that TableAPI has so many different config classes.
If you want to set different idleStateRetentionTime for different queries,
you can set a new idleStateRetentionTime on TableConfig before
execute/submit the query.

Best,
Jark