Some users are running into issues when using Azure Blob Storage for the
StreamFileSink

The issue is because certain packages are relocated in the POM file and
some classes are dropped in the final shaded jar

I have attempted to comment out the relocated and recompile the source but
I keep hitting roadblocks of other relocation and filtration each time I
update a specific pom file

How can this be addressed so that these users can be unblocked? Why are the
classes filtered out? What is the workaround? I can work on the patch if I
have some guidance.

This is an issue in Flink 1.9 and 1.10 and I believe 1.11 has the same
issue but I am yet to confirm

Thanks.