Hi Arvid:
I check the link and it indicates that only Storm SpoutSource, TwitterSource
and NifiSource support stop.
Does this mean that FlinkKinesisConsumer is not stoppable ?
Also, can you please point me to the Stoppable interface mentioned in the link
?  I found the following but am not sure if TwitterSource implements it
:https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/8674b69964eae50cad024f2c5caf92a71bf21a09/flink-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/runtime/rpc/StartStoppable.java
Thanks

    On Friday, June 5, 2020, 02:48:49 PM EDT, Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>

could you check if this SO thread [1] helps you already?
[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53735318/flink-how-to-solve-error-this-job-is-not-stoppable