Yes, it seems as if FlinkKinesisConsumer does not implement it.

Here are the links to the respective javadoc [1] and code [2]. Note that in
later releases (1.9+) this interface has been removed. Stop is now
implemented through a cancel() on source level.

In general, I don't think that in a Kinesis to Kinesis use case, stop is
needed anyways, since there is no additional consistency expected over a
normal cancel.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.6/api/java/org/apache/flink/api/common/functions/StoppableFunction.html
[2]