Hi Georg,

could you check if simply using -D is working as described here [1].

If not, could you please be more precise: do you want the parameter to be
passed to the driver, the job manager, or the task managers?

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/ops/cli.html#deployment-targets

--

Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Toni) Cheng