Hi Arvid,

thanks for the quick reply. I have a strong Apache spark background. There,
when executing on YARN or locally usually, the cluster is created on-demand
for the duration of the batch /streaming job.
There, there is only the concept of A) master/driver (application master)
B) slave/executor C) Driver: the node where the main class is invoked. In
Sparks`notion, I want the -D parameter to be available on the (C) Driver
node. When translating this to Flink, I want this to be available to the
Main class which is invoked when the job is submitted/started by the job
manager (which should be equivalent to the driver).

But maybe my understanding of Flink is not 100% correct yet.

Unfortunately, using -D directly is not working.

Best,
Georg

Am Mi., 24. Juni 2020 um 22:13 Uhr schrieb Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com