Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the memory configuration on
flink.
I'm using flink10.0.0 to read some datasets of edges and extract features.
I run this on a cluster consisting of 4 nodes , with 32cores and 252GB Ram
each, and hopefully I could expand this as long as I can add extra nodes to
the cluster.

So regarding the configuration file (flink-conf.yaml).
a) I can't understand when should I use process.size and when .flink.size.

b) From the detailed memory model I understand that Direct memory is
included in both of flink and process size, however if I don't specify
off-heap.task.size I get
" OutOfMemoryError: Direct buffer memory " .  Also should I change
off-heap.fraction as well?

c)When I fix this, I get network buffers error, which if I understand
correctly,  flink.size * network fraction , should be between min and max.

I can't find the 'perfect' configuration regarding my setup. What is the
optimal way to use the system I have currently?

Thank you for your time.