WSL is a bit buggy when it comes to allocating ports; it happily lets 2 processes create sockets on the same port, except that the latter one doesn't do anything.
Super annying, and I haven't found a solution to that myself yet.

You'll have to configure the ports explicitly for the JM/TM, which will likely entail manually starting the processes and updating the configuration in-between, e.g.:

./bin/jobmanager.sh start
<update port in config>
./bin/taskmanager.sh start