Hello Alexey,

I think you need FileSystemBlobStore as you are implementing HA Services,
and BLOBs should be highly available too.
However, I'm a bit concerned about the direction in general: it essentially
means re-implementing ZK functionality on top of FS.
What are the motivation and the use case?

Regards,
Roman