From: Alexey Trenikhun <yen...@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 11:31 AM
To: Khachatryan Roman <khachatryan.ro...@gmail.com>
Cc: Flink User Mail List <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: FileSystemHaServices and BlobStore

Motivation is to have k8s HA setup without extra component - Zookeeper, see [1]

Purpose of BlobStore is vague to me, what kind of BLOBs are stored? Looks like
if we start job from savepoint, then persistence of BlobStore is not necessary,
but is it needed if we recover from checkpoint?

Thanks,
Alexey

[1]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-17598