AFAIK, the HA data, including Zookeeper meta data and real data on DFS,
will only be cleaned up
when the Flink cluster reached terminated state.

So if you are using a session cluster, the root cluster node on Zk will be
cleaned up after you manually
stop the session cluster. The job sub directory will be cleaned up when the
job finished/canceled/failed.

If you are using a job/application cluster, once the only running job
finished/failed, all the HA data will
be cleaned up. I think you need to check the job restart strategy you have
set. For example, the following
configuration will make the Flink cluster terminated after 10 attempts.

restart-strategy: fixed-delay
restart-strategy.fixed-delay.attempts: 10

Best,
Yang

Cristian <k...@fastmail.fm> 于2020年9月9日周三 上午12:28写道: