> The job sub directory will be cleaned up when the job
finished/canceled/failed.
Since we could submit multiple jobs into a Flink session, what i mean is
when a job
reached to the terminal state, the sub node(e.g.
/flink/application_xxxx/running_job_registry/4d255397c7aeb5327adb567238c983c1)
on the Zookeeper will be cleaned up. But the root
directory(/flink/application_xxxx/) still exists.

For your current case, it is a different case(perjob cluster). I think we
need to figure out why the only
running job reached the terminal state. For example, the restart attempts
are exhausted. And you
could find the following logs in your JobManager log.

"org.apache.flink.runtime.JobException: Recovery is suppressed by
NoRestartBackoffTimeStrategy"

Best,
Yang

Cristian <k...@fastmail.fm> 于2020年9月9日周三 上午11:26写道: