Hi Rinat,

Which API are you using? If you use datastream API, the common way to
simulate side inputs (which is what you need) is to use a broadcast. There
is an example on SO [1].

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54667508/how-to-unit-test-broadcastprocessfunction-in-flink-when-processelement-depends-o

--

Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Toni) Cheng